[QuadList] Fwd: Stuff "A huge high"

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 11:16:11 CST 2010

Hi Guys,

I am trying to forward this to Y'all, it makes me glad I was in VT Maint, not what is shown here, although I have done it at Empire many times.  If it doesn't make it thru the system, let me know will try another method.  Some of you may have seen it already, it is a great TV video.

George Keller

Subject: Stuff "A huge high"

Click on the http line and it will open-up to a few seconds of the production company infor, and then it will open-up to one of the most amazing videos you willI ever see.

Not for the faint hearted!!!

Click here