[QuadList] Mechanical Splices

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Dec 2 08:37:25 CST 2010

Hi, David,

Thanks!

I thought they might have re-laid the track.  Doesn't that imply a
machine mod to allow audio-only editing?  I can imagine it was rather
fun trying to get the audio and video synced without any means of
interlock.

It would be great to get some of the "guys that were there" on camera
talking about what they did, and how they did it.

Happy Heterodyning.

Ted