[QuadList] Mechanical Splices

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 10:16:33 CST 2010

I have found that making audio edits especially with continuous music is almost impossible to do without any sort of "Tweet" or "Chirp" even with the AF audio edit mod installed.  After an evening of screwing around with one session, I convinced the director to lay down the complete audio track and then insert video as needed.  That worked fine.  I think it was an older CMX 340?? You can fool your eyes, but not your ears.

G. Keller