[QuadList] Mechanical Splices

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 10:54:37 CST 2010

David,

I don't think you will ever get a perfect audio edit especially in the middle of a sustained musical note like an oboe or similar sound.  You may get one between words, though.  I havent' tried it with D2 or any other digital machine, but I still don't hold any hope.  Perhaps someone on this list might try it.  Most of the editing at CBS has not been done on music, mostly cuts, like 60 Min, 48 Hours, etc.

George Keller