[QuadList] Mechanical Splices

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Fri Dec 3 09:57:15 CST 2010

RGR

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Degan <DennyD1 at verizon.net>
To: Quad List <quadlist at quadvideotapegroup.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 3, 2010 4:39 am
Subject: Re: [QuadList] Mechanical Splices

	On Dec 2, 2010, at 9:30 PM, george keller wrote:
 > I see there are some names on the CBS site, looks familiar, did I
ive them to you??  I will make up list soon and send it via this site.
		I say:
	I don't control the CBS Retirees site.  Any names added there were
dded without my knowledge.  I'd like to add names and other photo
etails to the Flickr site.  This is easily done by contributors like
ourself who add comments to the photos.  Whenever comments are added,
 receive email notification.  I can then add the names and other
etails to the photos' descriptions.
  					NBC Today Show, New York

lease trim posts to relevant info when replying!
end QuadList list posts to QuadList at quadvideotapegroup.com
our subscribe, unsubscribe and digest options are here:
ttp://mail.quadvideotapegroup.com/mailman/listinfo/quadlist_quadvideotapegroup.com