[QuadList] Happy Anniversary--CBS Uses Quad to Time Zone DelayDouglas Edwards' Evening Newscast

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Dec 6 23:49:16 CST 2010

Hi, Ed,

You're welcome.

Re: John Radis: I've called and left messages. Once got to talk with
him on the phone to see if he was able and willing. Believe he was and
have tried to reach him recently and got his answering machine again.
Will keep trying.

I didn't get to do so with John (can't recall his last name at this
moment) whom we met at TVC and had transferred the Edsel Show tape to
1" 25+ years ago.

Ted