[QuadList] can anyone add info on telemation productions

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 00:17:45 CST 2010

Hi Ed,

Has the history of Telemation been discussed in this area, prior to 1971?

That product wheel was moderately successful in the early days of "local
origination" for early cable systems in the late 60's.

Does anyone remember Lyle Keyes and Robert Bacon?

Has the name Chuck Pieffer been brought up by anyone?

I think I know who did the original design of this facility.

I believe I wrote part of the spec's for the start of this place in a bar one in
night in the Chicago Area.

Bye for now, Bill Carpenter