[QuadList] Picture of the day (link to)---and who's in it?

Gary Adams garyada at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 9 09:02:36 CST 2010

We had a dual drive ESS-2 at Pacific Video in 1979 on.  We could do 54
seconds of video.  Had the best programmable record and playback controls
that we automated with our editing systems.  We knew of one other in the LA
area and that was at Hanna-Barbera.  We shared notes and tech issues with
them.  We would load the paper tape every morning (along with the CMX
systems) just to be sure there were no glitches carried over from the night
before.  The units are probably sitting up in the attic there today but not
sure.

Gary