[QuadList] tk-42 extra front, odd tk60 to tk11 turret adapt.. and needed broadcast news

Gideon4 gideon4 at summershome.co.uk
Thu Dec 23 06:00:29 CST 2010

Hi ed

The adaptor is very useful. The TK60 lenses are known in the UK as "BBC
specification TV88" and were widely used on Marconi, EMI, and Pye cameras
and the RCA TK60. Most Lens manufactures offered the TV88 mount for prime
lenses and zoom lenses in the 1960s.

Attached is a picture of a Taylor Hobson studio varotal 10:1 lens supplied
by Pye for use with the Pye Mk5 camera. with the TV88 mount.

Seasons Greetings

Brian S www.tvcameramuseum.org