[QuadList] On eBay: TR-22 diagrams

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Thu Dec 23 17:30:22 CST 2010

Hello Norman,

The list of purchases is very interesting and confirms a picture I
saw maybe three decades or more ago of a room full of RCA's TR's in
NYC (not NBC). It appears that 20 were delivered to ABC NY. I would
like to see that picture again if anyone here has it. It was
impressive. Also, it looks like ABC Prospect got serial number 2 and
3. That must have been fun being the "beta" tester for such an early
machine.

I have a promo for ABC Sports that shows a TR 22 in the truck with TK
41's at a football game. I think Chuck has mentioned that truck
staying in service for a long time.

Merry Christmas!

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)