[QuadList] the trt-1 issue of broadcast news...

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 28 10:58:57 CST 2010

Hi Ted:

Sometimes they go for less, and sometimes they bring MUCH more.  I've been able to put together what I believe is a complete collection of the issues relating to the TRT machines, but it's required a lot of eBay watching over the years.  The price that some some of these bring can be amazing.  Several years ago, a single issue (not TRT related) went for over $400.  Not bad for a magazine that was distributed as free advertising!  I have a friend who has a complete set of every issue, most having been read once and then filed away in cabinets.  I can't imagine what that collection might be worth!

Don