[QuadList] Apologies for 1" question in advance...

Walter Forsberg walterforsberg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:18:15 CST 2010

Dear List Members-

I know this is akin to the posts about 16mm on 35mmforum.com (heresy!), but
I am looking for some NYC-area experts on 1" machines.

I am a graduate student in the Moving Image Archiving and Preservation
programme at New York University and am currently working on a collection
assessment of 1" videotape for the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville.

Part of the project involves a format history of the development of 1" Type
C. We are shooting video of still-in-operation machinery and labs/production
houses/technicians still working with the format.

I would be interested in getting in touch with anyone in New York who would
like to participate and shoot the breeze about Type C. Feel free to call of
email me with any info.

Many thanks for your help.

Best,
Walter Forsberg