[QuadList] GPTV 2-inch tapes

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 24 21:04:06 CST 2010

Hello list,

A few weeks ago I mentioned that Georgia Public Broadcasting's (formerly
Georgia Public Television) Lawmakers show has been making nightly use of
footage that originated on Quad.  Lawmakers is our nightly coverage of the
Georgia General Assembly, and we've been producing it since 1971.

Here's a link to some of these "Lawmakers Flashbacks."  Take special notice
of the inauguration of Jimmy Carter as Governor of Georgia in 1971--in
color.

http://www.gpb.org/lawmakers-tv/videos/lawmakers-flashbacks

Comments and criticisms are welcome.  Extra credit goes to anyone who can
pinpoint which formats these clips were dubbed to from the Quad originals!

Sammy Jones
Associate Producer
Georgia Public Broadcasting