[QuadList] (was Quad Vs Type C) now Wayne Parsons (kinda OT)

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Mon Feb 1 19:45:27 CST 2010

Luigi said it's all about filtering. We sat and chatted for a while
but we both had commitments that day, to be followed up at a later
date. I said to him "Did you have any concept as to how that 3D
manipulation of the picture and ease with it's operation (I too
thanked him for that joystick) would be so wanted once we got a hold
of it (or some similar words)? I don't remember his exact reply but he
was grateful. He went on to start Accom, which had a very popular
start up product for telecine (noise reducer). He told me how they
conceptualized the product and brought it to the market.

Before I left his home, he loaded me up with a whole stack of digital
processing books, some of which he had contributed to.

David