[QuadList] ACR-225 photo/details from Tim's website

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Feb 2 11:31:08 CST 2010

On Feb 2, 2010, at 11:45 AM, georgenann at aol.com wrote:

> Thanks Chris,
>
> CBS had 6 ACR's, one was the "B" version.  I can't remember even
> hearing about a 225.  Will look for foto.
>
> DE
>
> George Keller

Here's a link to Tim Stoffel's webpage about the '225.

http://www.lionlamb.us/quad/acr225.html

There's a picture of it being unloaded into storage and links to other
pictures, like this one

http://www.lionlamb.us/quad/225stor.jpg

I helped Tim get a VR-1200 into his living room. We stripped all the
electronics and took off the overbridge.

There's an ACR-225 (one of two he owns) sitting next to the VR-1200,
and a Sony BetaCart system to the right of the 225.

I'm not quite clear just how the ACR got into the living room, but it
DID fit through the single front door :)