[QuadList] ACR-225 photo/details from Tim's website

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 12:54:06 CST 2010

The fact that he is single explains the whole thing. Wonder if there are any fotos of his "Great Room", I would like my wife to see just how lucky she really is?

It's funny, I was just telling Jim and my wife about a week or so ago that although I was one of the biggest scroungers at CBS, (I would bring home anything which wasn't nailed down that could be used in the ham shack or computers, etc.), but it never even dawned on me to bring home a whole working VTR.  I could have had AVR-2's, 2000's even any number of ACR's, but didn't have the urge.

There is one fellow who made me look like an amateur, he brought home switchers, servers, even 2 or 3 BVH 2000's.  He lived in a double co-op in NYC.  At one point CBS even bought back a couple of his 2000's.  I know his wife and she is very nice.

DE George Keller