[QuadList] ACR-225 photo/details from Tim's website

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 13:51:49 CST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Langdell <ted at quadvideotapegroup.com>
To: Quad List <quadlist at quadvideotapegroup.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 2, 2010 2:39 pm
Subject: Re: [QuadList] ACR-225 photo/details from Tim's website

On Feb 2, 2010, at 1:54 PM, georgenann at aol.com wrote:

He lived in a double co-op in NYC.

And he used one for the equipment and one for living?

Not sure, never been there, but I know he put in a spiral staircase when he connected the two apts. together.

 I know his wife and she is very nice.

Would think so!  Mine is, with some of the clutter I seem to have.  Plan to work on that when I get back to California.

=

lease trim posts to relevant info when replying!
end QuadList list posts to QuadList at quadvideotapegroup.com
our subscribe, unsubscribe and digest options are here:
ttp://mail.quadvideotapegroup.com/mailman/listinfo/quadlist_quadvideotapegroup.com