[QuadList] Help identifying an unknown Ampex Quad machine

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Tue Feb 2 14:11:42 CST 2010

The transport is a VR-1000, but the rearrangement of the electronics and
with some of the modules looking newer it is either an 'Allenized' or
'Merlinized' unit.  I'm sure some other of our experts can get it spot
on.

Bill Spencer

RF Engineering Supervisor

NorthStar Studios, Inc.

3201 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207

Phone 615.650.6000 ext. 6610

Cell 615.445.5616

Fax 615.650.6027

email bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/HIPAA PRIVACY RULE: This message may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message,
please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message
or its contents. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your e-mail system. Thank you.