[QuadList] TCR-100

Ron Fleury sngman4 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 10:49:17 CST 2010

Hi Guys, Been lurking for months...fascinating topic.  I spent a couple of years on and off running quads in Burbank in the late seventies and one thing I do remember about the sequencer on the TCR 100 was that you could not run 10 second spots together on the same machine, since the rewind-reload-cue process took longer than that. Also, the noises from the three TCRs we had then are burned into my memory. Ron Fleury