[QuadList] Restoring 2000's

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 15:22:41 CST 2010

Hi Park,

Everywhere that I worked in the 60's, had a GE dishwasher, and used water soulable fluxes and every board would process through the "dishwasher" as the first stop after wave soldering. In 1964, I souped up a "Dee" wave soldering machine, increased the wave height from 1" to 1 3/4" and changed the major build processes by eliminating hand soldering of contols.

Bill