[QuadList] Pictures on the list--are OK---(was TCR-100)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Feb 3 19:34:04 CST 2010

On Feb 3, 2010, at 9:44 AM, David C. Crosthwait wrote:
> Sorry for the double posting. When I saw the approval hold due to
> file size, I broke apart the picture load. I guess Ted sent this
> anyway.

> DC

I did.

FYI:  Attachments up to 1MB are sent along to the list without
intervention.  Anything bigger than that gets held for review... and I
get an e-mail telling me there's something to attend to.

If I'm on the road, there may be a bit of delay in checking e-mail.
So keeping the size per e-mail down below 1MB will speed things along.

Hope this helps.