[QuadList] New York Jurassic Park???

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Feb 6 10:32:24 CST 2010

Would be cool if someone could arrange a tour.

I'd go if it were this weekend or Monday evening.

I'm sure Dennis would go—and take pictures—if it happened after 11
a.m. and before he's gotta go from T&B to snow in order to get up and
make sure all those Today Show pieces get done : )

Ted
Currently in WWOR's City of License

Can see Empire and 4Times Square out the window.  Might see if the LG
flat screen in my room can provide HD with a paper clip for an antenna.