[QuadList] Super Stars etc

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 12:31:51 CST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: W4wj at aol.com
To: quadlist at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sent: Sat, Feb 6, 2010 12:48 am
Subject: Re: [QuadList] Super Stars etc

George...

Don (The Gorilla) Adamson, (K4FBP, Free Beer and Pizza)...  Definitely
always on his best when he could shoot one across the bow!!

hE SURE IS!

Don left TVJ and went to work with the Hero Teleproductions and
teleport in Hialeah.  Hero was later bought out by GlobeCast.

I wasn't at that particular Super Stars shoot...

BTW, one year, the tape bus was hit by a huge wave as it was being
barged from the port of Palm Beach to Nassau!!  The windows were
both blown out!!  What a mess!!

DON TOLD ME ABOUT THE BUS, i SAW IT A WHILE BEFORE  IT WAS HIT.  I SEE HIM FROM TIME TO TIME AND WE ARE ALWAYS IN TOUCH VIA E-MAIL.

AM INCLUDING A FOTO OF US IN THE HOT TUB HE HAS IN HIS GARAGE.  I WONDER WHAT ALL THOSE BUBBLES ARE AROUND HIM???

73,

GEORGE KELLER

Later...

73,