[QuadList] ACR-225 photo/details from Tim's website

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 02:39:11 CST 2010

I have a simple playback beta deck an i get public psa's on beta sp and
ingest them to convert to digital using a non beta player...

I read a note somewhere it might be wearing the heads a little
prematurely... oh well  no one want to give the station a sp playback  unit...

Ed#

In a message dated 2/7/2010 12:08:23 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,