[QuadList] VPR5

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Sun Feb 7 17:26:13 CST 2010

I thought it was Kudelski too, the film industry loved the Nagra audio
recorders he made
My favorite was the small radio mic sized audio recorder, that would go in
an artist rear pocket

I am a VT engineer and Betacam has the recorder on the camera mans shoulder
No room for a field VT engineer

The VP5 with its big battery mod and big spool mod was quite a beast to
carry around

Trevor
UK Member