[QuadList] Helicals, Quads

Guy Spiller quadruplex at verizon.net
Tue Feb 9 06:35:34 CST 2010

Hi Trevor,
Great pictures! That looks like a very nice 70B indeed.
Those things are fun to move, aren't they? :) Looks like you had the
original wheeled dollies though.
I also have a couple of Marconi MkVII chains, but I don't recognize that
unit that's mounted right below the encoder...what is that?
Guy

--
Guy Spiller
email: quadruplex at verizon.net