[QuadList] Another One

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Wed Feb 10 11:01:02 CST 2010

Had a film crew working on a high end production with a young lady who
seemed to know very little but got in the way

The Camera man sent her back to base  for some sprocket holes, she came back
with two film cans one 35mm and one 16mm as she was not told which format

The camera man never said what was in the tins

He did not know she was going out with the head of production

He never got told off just no more high end work, got assigned to film
rubbish to for quite a long time

The young lady must have explained how she saved the day to a partner

Must be a moral here somewhere

Trevor

UK Member