[QuadList] Longing for analog TV in NYC or an unlocked hotel LCD

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 14:38:14 CST 2010

Hi Ted,

The Channel Master D2A which I bought at Fry's for $9.95 and one of the $40 credit cards, is very good, crappy menus, but good pictures. and CU liked it also.

 It has a S-VHS video out and a comp video and stereo audio, in addition to
the Channel 3-4 modulated output. These box folks were limited as to
what they could put on these things and still allow the units to be available for the $40 credit use.

Good Luck, Bill

I now own three of these units!