[QuadList] "HDTV Tuners"

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Feb 11 10:03:42 CST 2010

Thanks, Bill and Dennis.

Sounds like a good plan for watching HDTV on laptop or computer screens.

I'm looking for something I can run Component (or HD-SDI :) out to my
Flanders 24" monitor or HDMI out to a hotel flat screen.

I'll try googling a bit more.

Thought we might have some folks on the list who are doing that and
could offer recommendations or reviews.

Nice to see sunshine and blacktop here in Seacaucus.  Eastern PA
tomorrow.

Ted