[QuadList] Early CMX Documentation

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Feb 20 17:05:13 CST 2010

History indeed...  how much material?

Thanks, Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC Web Site at  _www.smecc.org_
(http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 2/20/2010 10:48:09 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com writes:

On Feb 20, 2010, at 12:36 PM, Don Norwood wrote:

I've recently received a great deal of information on the CMX 300 &  400
systems.

<Snip>

I don't know how rare or how common the existence of these  documents may
be.  Have any of these systems been preserved?  I'd  like to find the most
effective way to ensure that this information is not  lost.  Perhaps the folks
at Woonsocket would be a good  repository?  Ideas, suggestions or comments?

Don Norwood
_www.digitrakcom.com_ (http://www.digitrakcom.com/)
<CMX Manual  Intro2.jpg>

Library of Congress...?

=

Please  trim posts to relevant info when replying!
Send QuadList list posts to  QuadList at quadvideotapegroup.com
Your subscribe, unsubscribe and digest  options are  here:
oup.com