[QuadList] Early CMX Documentation

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 14:16:49 CST 2010

Hey Park,

That's a great video, never saw it before.

There was quite a bit of talk about the "Light Pen" system which was going around in 1972, my guess is that it may have been used in Hollywood or in the Labs in NYC or maybe a demo. It really had everyone shook up enough to be a big issue in the 1972 contract negotiations.  It was about the coldest November and December we have had in some time, bad time for a strike.  Don't know why they didn't stick with it.

DE  George Keller