[QuadList] ID--ACR-25 carousel encoder disc

Wayne Watson wayne.watson at sait.ca
Thu Feb 25 14:37:29 CST 2010

May I please also win a hot dog if I tell you it is Ampex part # 1370713-03??
I have one and a cassette; those are the only items saved from my ACR-25 days.
I also have a HS-100 disc I turned into a clock but that may start another thread.
Wayne Watson in Canada

The SAIT BXST program and WABE need your help to recruit maintenance techs to join our industry. If you want to help please email info at wabe.ca<mailto:info at wabe.ca>
For information on the SAIT Broadcast Systems Technology Program, check out http://broadcast.sait.ca
Wayne Watson