[QuadList] Scanimate was| The Ampex ACR25 former users group

Ian Richardson irichardson at cuttingedge.com.au
Thu Feb 25 20:18:22 CST 2010

Hi Dave

You are absolutely correct

It didn't go to ColourFilm but to a VT post house called Video Tape
Corporation [VTC] this was wholly owned by NCN-9 [nine network]

I am still in Contact with Dave Rawlinson....He was/became the Chief Eng
VTC.

He now works for the Australian Museum in Sydney.

I will BCC this to him. He may want to join up the list

And Yes Russ is the big red bushy beard man

Cheers

Ian R

Ps drinks on a Friday are still mandatory down under.....we start a
little later these days. Must be an age thing