[QuadList] Happy New Year!

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Jan 1 11:12:05 CST 2010

Happy New Year to all!

And may 2010 offer tapes that don't shed, machines that don't need
tweaking,  co-workers you can trust to do the right thing, customers
who respect your work and invoices, friends to help move that machine
into the truck—and back out again, relatives you can enjoy, family
that adores you and that you want to hurry home to.

Failing that, may the New Year bring the virtual manual and tools to
enable gentle adjustments to our lives, with the serenity to accept
the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and
the wisdom to know the difference.