[QuadList] Merlin vs stock Ampex

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Mon Jan 4 17:25:15 CST 2010

So the burst with a little more high-end response is the Merlin. Even though both have the same low pass filter.

DSC01343.JPG

With the T pulse, the one with the less ripple is the Merlin, the top photo.

I don't think these measurements would affect the picture very much with perhaps the Merlin looking a little sharper and the stock Ampex looking a little more "analog".

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747