[QuadList] Great deal on tubes...

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:04:38 CST 2010

Ted:

A good friend of mine is an engineer who has been in the business since the early 50's.  Shortly after he got married, his wife decided to do a huge favor for him and wash all those dirty, dusty tubes that she found in a large box.  She did an excellent job, and the glass sparkled brilliantly, minus the tube numbers which came off in the process!  (Yes, they are still married)

Don