[QuadList] AVR-1 Info-LEDs replace vacuum column lights

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 15:30:41 CST 2010

Hi Ted,

Guess the fotos made it OK.

The machines were almost working by the time I found out about them, the only problem was one TU motor was going crazy due to a shorted SCR in the rear of it.

Fotos were tooken about a year ago, a month or so before I retired.

The thing under the 1100A is is what we called the "Works in a Drawer".  One of the Engineering geniuses thought it would be nice to have all the electronics behind the deck in a pull-out drawer, so all 40 or so machines were so modified. Don't ask.

73,

George