[QuadList] Dage Cameras

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Wed Jan 13 02:56:36 CST 2010

You might want to check out:

http://eyesofageneration.com/
These are collectors of TV cameras. They have a message board.

http://www.pharis-video.com/
Chuck Pharis is the largest collector of vintage TV cameras that I know of.

http://www.labguysworld.com/
Richard Diehl collects both vintage tape transports and cameras.

The most vintage thing I have is a Sony BVP-5 and BVV-5. One of the engineers gave me three BVP-5's and told me to make one good camera from them. Works, but looks just like it was used for news in the salt air of Fort Myers, FL. :)

Scott Thomas
Art Director
WINK-TV
Fort Myers, FL