[QuadList] Video Splicing Tape

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Wed Jan 13 14:09:27 CST 2010

Last one:

You have to be careful what you buy and might want to ask if the foil is actual foil or metalized plastic. There's both floating around, and the metalized plastic is much thicker, almost 3 mils. I'm not sure Brady still has the metal foil, as they dropped a lot of this stuff last year, including regular splicing tape.

Kurt

Camera City in Hampton, VA sells a thin metallized mylar tape for
masking slides and photographic plates.  I don't know who they get
it from, but it's a quarter inch wide and less than half the
thickness of standard blue splicing tape.  It might work although
half-inch would be better.
--scott

Best,
Park