[QuadList] Photos from WBBH-TV

dcfwtx at aol.com dcfwtx at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 07:57:33 CST 2010

 Hello Scott,

Great pictures! I saw that the TCR 100 had some of the covers taken off (probably due to constant maintenance issues). Having only one TCR (it appears per the photos) must have been a real nightmare at times. Any great jam-up stories (from either you or Bob Jones)? Where I used to work years ago had six of them and a full maintenance staff to keep them on the air. The last TCR I saw on-air was in Wisconsin and jammed up while on-air. This was in 1996. I believe I was shooting some Hi8 video at that time too.

WBBH is listed in one of my vintage RCA magazines featuring the TCR 100. I'll try and scan in a few weeks and post here.

David Crosthwait
DC Video
www.dcvideo.com