[QuadList] QuadList Digest, Vol 19, Issue 53

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 15:46:47 CST 2010

Doug,

At CBS we had another problem.  Frequently an op would call Maint. and complain about something on the machine, like it wouldn't lock up fast enough or some other stupid problem.  By the time either I or other maint guys got back to the machine with the volt meter, etc. the guy would be gone for a half hour, went to get a cup of coffee, for HIMSELF, never for the maint guy.

George Keller