[QuadList] CMX Edge

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sat Jan 30 11:23:15 CST 2010

I started Video Park in 1982 with a CMX Edge and three U-matics.  It did actually make frame actuate edits after the VTRs were modified by CMX.

Then Ampex Micro, GVG 141, 151, Accom Axial, Editbox and today Final Cut Pro. I never thought I'd be editing HD at my kitchen table!

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com