[QuadList] 'Laugh-In': where are they now? (was "Laugh-In (was "Assemble edits vs Insert edits")")

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sat Jan 30 11:45:26 CST 2010

The metal splicing tape was far better then the audio editing tape. I am guaranteed to have dried out audio splices on a transfer but the video holds up so much better.

I do remember seeing loss of sync on some early Laugh-in shows on edits but very few. What a job!

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com