[QuadList] Changes in Post over the years (wasElectronicEditing Notes)

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 30 16:28:07 CST 2010

Bill:

Very interesting.  I have only manuals for the 7800, no machines, so I was going on what I had seen there.  If I'm understanding this correctly, the original 7800 did not have flying erase but it was added to the 7800 late in production?  When the 7900 came out in '70, the literature claims this as a "new" feature.  I should know better than to believe the Ad guys!  This kind of info is very helpful in getting the proper history sorted out.  Thank you!

Don