[QuadList] Non Compete clauses (was Changes in Post over the years)

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sat Jan 30 21:03:43 CST 2010

Unfortunately, my employees were not on million dollar salaries! Here in LA, non-compete clauses are routinely ignored.

If you are coming from a highly-paid position to another highly-paid position, you can take a few months off. If they have to pay the mortgage and feed the kids, it's harder to prevent someone from working, at least that is what the courts have decided.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com