[QuadList] Assemble edits vs Insert edits (wasOMG!!!!)

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Sun Jan 31 12:15:01 CST 2010

When we recorded programmes in sections for a later edit
We would crash record
Would not risk insert if the track has a hole, and there was not time to
spot check the recording and we would be in trouble
Also pre roll would be a problem with a studio, who would give the record
cue and start the clock on the studio floor
So crash would be the safest mode

TrevorB
UK member