[QuadList] Assemble edits vs Insert edits (wasOMG!!!!)

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 14:52:40 CST 2010

All I know is that the first Olympics that I worked, was in Mexico City in 68, and I was working with the Philippines, ABS/CBN, who were recording Wrestling on VR-7800's in monochrome, then air shipping tapes back to Manila, and building a longer show with the VR-7800 slo-motion.
I had worked in May of 1968, in Manila, doing a two week, three machine, VR-7800 training/installation at ABS/CBN
In Mexico, all of the International Broadcast Center, installations had special side tables, alongside each VR-1200 which held the Smith's mechanical splicer.

Bill