[QuadList] Celebrating 4th of July--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sun Jul 4 10:42:24 CDT 2010

For our first post of July, 2010.... Happy Birthday, US of A!

Hope everyone has a good, relaxing Sunday (unless you're working in-
studio or at a remote somewhere... and then I hope it's trouble-free.)

Stories celebrating Quads (and their operators) continuing to work on
the 4th of July in extreeeeeme conditions are highly appropriate.

If it was "Hotter than He--", perhaps we can then peg just how hot
that is.

In an era-related question...  does anyone miss comet-tails on
fireworks programs?

Eat hearty.