[QuadList] Quads on a Plane

Gideon4 gideon4 at summershome.co.uk
Sat Jul 10 04:08:59 CDT 2010

Hi

You are correct, the US navy bought new ones and when colour was introduced
in the UK all the second hand Marconi MkIVs disappeared. The US Navy is
reported as being the worlds largest user of the Marconi MkIV, The result is
that the Marconi MKIV is quite rare in the UK.

Brain Summers

www.tvcameramuseum.org