[QuadList] Aircraft Carriers (Ampex VR1200)

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Sat Jul 10 13:55:38 CDT 2010

I cut my teeth on VR7800, when you could set the interchange up on one you
were an engineer

Particularly the rear guide, as for editing on them short insert long insert
and assembly

Never mind the art just stop the format dropout bouncing at the edit point

When I graduated to quad I thought I had died and gone to heaven

TrevorB

UK member